Product code: 40737
A lightweight folding mat with memory foam and an aluminium film.. Detail description
Presenting the classic, thin Hike 1.8 Fold Matt, which allows you to get the most out of your time spent in the mountains, even at lower temperatures. Your comfort is in the hands of a unique, closed-cell foam with holes that trap air, allowing for effective body insulation and protection from the cold ground. The durable and robust polyethylene material also has an aluminium film on the top, which reflects your body heat back to you and keeps you nice and comfortable. The mat is easily adjustable to any height. You can lay it out exactly as you like, or you can save extra grams by simply cutting a part of it.
- Dust and corrosion resistant
- Does not retain odor
- Closed-cell foam increases the durability of the mat
- The aluminum film reflects body heat back
- Easy to clean
- Packable to compact dimensions
- Sleeping mattresses have a warmth number called an R-value that relates to its resistance to heat loss. Although home insulation uses the same R-value system (EN 12667:2001). Unfortunately. there is no outdoor industry standard for measuring R-values in sleeping mattress since there are many more variations in these mattresses compared to home insulation. Our warmth variable reflects our experience while testing the mattresses. which was generally on par with the differences between the R-Values. When comparing R-values. know that the measurement is fairly linear: a mattress with an R-value of 5.0 is five times warmer than a mattress with an R-value of 1.0.
R - value
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.