Product code: 40737
Lightweight folding sleeping mat with foam and aluminum film.. Detail description
The thin Hike 1.8 Fold Matt mat, which will allow you to enjoy your time in the mountains to the fullest even at lower temperatures. Your comfort will be taken care of by a unique closed-cell foam and a structure with holes that trap air and thus insulate your body from the cold ground. The durable and robust polyethylene material also has an aluminum film on the top, which reflects your body heat and keeps you comfortable. The mat is very easily adaptable to any height, you can lay it out exactly as you like, or you can save extra grams by simply cutting a part of it.
- Dust and corrosion resistant
- Does not retain odor
- Closed-cell foam increases the durability of the mat
- The aluminum film reflects body heat back
- Easy to clean
- Packable to compact dimensions
- Sleeping mattresses have a warmth number called an R-value that relates to its resistance to heat loss. Although home insulation uses the same R-value system (EN 12667:2001). Unfortunately. there is no outdoor industry standard for measuring R-values in sleeping mattress since there are many more variations in these mattresses compared to home insulation. Our warmth variable reflects our experience while testing the mattresses. which was generally on par with the differences between the R-Values. When comparing R-values. know that the measurement is fairly linear: a mattress with an R-value of 5.0 is five times warmer than a mattress with an R-value of 1.0.
R - value
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.