360 Vertigo 2, 516g
Product code: 30440
Comfortable in the city and the mountains. Double layer men’s waterproof jacket excels in versatility.. Detail description
It servers equally well in the mountains as well as crowded streets. Waterproof 360 Vertigo material is exceptionally abrasion resistant and thanks to 15 000 mm water column practically waterproof. Quality polyurethane lamination prevents moisture from entering and is sufficiently breathable at the same time to prevent unnecessary perspiration. You will find zipper ventilation under the arms for event better ventilation. The hood is ready to go into action during sudden weather changes. Considering practicality, inner and outer pockets, double sided zipper with double slider or adjustable velcro cuffs come in handy. We increased the waterproofness by backing taping the seams and using quality YKK zippers. Practical strapping in key areas prevents carving. In the nature or in the city, this jacket feels good everywhere. And with it, so will you.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- Detachable fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Articulated elbows
- Laminated flap under zip with chin guard
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Inner zipper pocket
- 2 zipper side pockets under flap
- Adjustable elastic hips drawcord
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Bottom. sleeves and front panels underlined by lining. back panel by mesh
- Velour inner collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Note: YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers are highly water resistant
- but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
Ventilation of armpit
360 VERTIGO (level 2) materials are made of premium textile fibres with quality polyurethane lamination. The lamination directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out rain drops. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.