Racing Red, eVent®, 508g
Product code: 30444
The Reykjavik technical jacket is one of our flagships and combines the best features you can expect from a jacket of this type.. Detail description
Thanks to the eVent material, which is one of the best technical materials, the Reykjavik jacket is extremely durable and light at the same time. But what makes this jacket stand out is its breathability, which is unrivaled on the market. The perfect comfort is ensured by the DirectVentingTM technology, which, thanks to millions of pores, effectively and immediately wicks sweat and moisture towards the surface, so it will keep you dry no matter how hard you push yourself. The waterproof properties will take care of you even in the strongest storms, and an unpleasant wind will not be an obstacle for you thanks to its windproof properties. The Reykjavik jacket is an excellent choice for professional athletes, but also mountain and nature enthusiasts. Its features and 3D shape, which adapts to your figure and will not restrict your movement, make it predestined for a wide range of sports in all seasons. As we have been developing and improving this jacket for many years, you can be sure that we went through every detail several times, and you will be safe and comfortable during your adventures in any circumstances.
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from the fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under front zip
- Bottom secure snap closure
- Extended high collar for extra face protection to avoid friction at the chin.
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Two roomy chest pockets to hold gloves or a cap. Easily accessed even while wearing a backpack
- Sleeve pocket with water repellent zippers
- Underarm pit zips with water repellent zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zipping
- Reflective details
Ventilation of armpit
eVent Technology Sweating is a natural process — part of what you could call the natural air conditioning of the human body. When we exercise, our muscles produce heat.eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.