Black, PERTEX® Shield, 230g
Product code: 40500
Designed to be lighter and more packable, the Gaiters Exped are built with ultralight, durable, waterproof and breathable 3-layer Pertex Shield fabric and rugged polyester Cordura®. Detail description
Strategically placed lower sections resist snow and rain, while retaining the performance fit. Cordura® protects the gaiter from sharp crampons and abrasive terrain. Asymmetric-shaped bottom edges are curved to fit boots evenly with no gaps, keeping dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of boots. Hypalon® instep straps offer excellent durability and easy adjustment. Loops above buckles keep strap end from flapping. Easy-access hook-and-loop closures open in front for quick on/off plus they can be adjusted for a custom fit. Low-profile leg shape reduces snagging, tapers slightly at ankles for a sleek fit. Tops feature comfortable nylon webbing straps with alu-hook to keep gaiters from slipping down legs. Gaiters have double-riveted boot lace hooks to grab laces, helping keep gaiters in place.
- Lightweight. waterproof and breathable 3-layer Pertex® Shield upper sections offer maximum breathability.
- Rugged polyester Cordura® lower sections resist snow
- rain and dirt while offering excellent durability where you need it most.
- 3D anatomical shape fit boots with no gaps and keeping dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of your boots.
- Easy-access hook-and-loop closures open in front for quick on/off.
- Tops feature comfortable strong nylon webbing straps with low-profile alu hook to keep gaiters from slipping down legs.
- Extremely strong Hypalon® instep straps offer excellent durability and easy adjustment.
- Strength of Hypalon® metal buckles and sewing are tested in field and laboratory.
- Loops above buckles keep strap end from flapping.
Cordura è una speciale fibra di poliammide altamente resistente all'abrasione e resistente al taglio. Queste caratteristiche si ottengono per mezzo di getti d'aria testurizzati sulla superficie del materiale (con l'aria calda si collega una sottile superficie del tessuto così creando una superficie più forte con una sensazione simile al cotone. more
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.