It servers equally well in the mountains as well as crowded streets. Waterproof 360 Vertigo material is exceptionally abrasion resistant and thanks to 15 000 mm water column practically waterproof. Quality polyurethane lamination prevents moisture from entering and is sufficiently breathable at the same time to prevent unnecessary perspiration. The hood is ready to go into action during sudden weather changes. Considering practicality, outer pockets or adjustable velcro cuffs come in handy. We increased the waterproofness by backing taping the seams and using quality YKK zippers. Practical strapping in key areas prevents carving. In the nature or in the city, this jacket feels good everywhere. And with it, so will you.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Articulated elbows
- Laminated flap above zip
- 2 zipper side pockets
- Adjustable elastic hips drawcord
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Sleeves panels underlined by lining. back and front panels by mesh
- Reflective parts.
360 VERTIGO (level 2) materials are made of premium textile fibres with quality polyurethane lamination. The lamination directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out rain drops. more
|Kids||Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.