Reykjavik Bib Pants are light yet very durable hardshell pants that will provide you with maximum support and protection against all the pitfalls of the weather on your adventures and sports activities. Thanks to millions of pores, DirectVentingTM technology immediately wicks sweat and moisture to the surface, so it will keep you dry no matter how hard you push yourself. For greater comfort and unrestricted movement, we have equipped critical parts of the pants such as the buttocks or knees with stretch material, which makes them an ideal companion for many winter sports such as skiing or ski touring. But thanks to their breathable properties and versatility you can also use them as protection from rain or wind during all seasons.
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from the fabric surface
- Reinforced material at the bottom
- Full side zip opening
- Fly with two zippers
- Adjustable tightening on the calves area
- Inner gaiters
- Adjustable braces
- Adjustable waist for better fit
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
Shell fabric 2
Shell fabric 3
A waterproof breath of fresh air Perspiration / moisture vapour DWR-treated face fabric Rain, sleet, snow Wind Backer fabric Direct Venting™ membrane: proprietary ePTFE membrane is completely waterproof while instantly venting moisture and body heat Technology The technology is microscopic. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your hips in cm (C)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.