Black, 360 Vertigo 3, 614g
Product code: 30431
A full-featured, alpine climbing shell pants with superior articulation, made of 3-layer lightweight and durable waterproof 360 VERTIGO level 3 fabric. Detail description
The Garmish Neo Pants offers outstanding mobility, especially through the knees and seat, so it moves with you even in the trickiest situations. When weather turns unstable, pants takes on any conditions with a wind and water resistant 360 VERTIGO level 3 fabric and ¾ side zip vents for warmer days. Inner gaiters and adjustable waist belt keep the elements out, while thigh pocket hold the necessities for riding the lifts all day long. Cordura instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges. This waterproof 3-layer fabric has a nylon face fabric that resists abrasion without weighing you down, PU membrane with 20.000 mm water column and backside 10D nylon tricot to secure membrane. For a wide range of outdoor pursuits where you need to keep moving quickly and powerfully, this pants it has covered.
- Waterproof. windproof. breathable. lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted crotch
- Adjustable webbing belt with strong Duraflex buckle
- Elastic in waistband
- Laminated front fly secure snap closure
- Bottom hem and gaiters secure snap closure
- Cordura instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots. crampons and ski edges
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- ¾ length leg zippers stop below harness / hipbelt area
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- One high-volume thigh pocket with zipper
- Inner gaiters with antislippery elastic and lace hook keeps snow out
- Side eyelets for rope or bungee cord (not includes)
- Note: YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers are highly water resistant
- but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
360 VERTIGO (level 3) materials are laminated on the polyurethane basis. Highly effective PU membrane directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out raindrops. Due to high degree of breathability and water resistance, the materials are suitable for alpine hiking and difficult climbs during which the material is subjected to considerable pressure. more
Cordura is a special polyamide fibre with exceptional abrasion- and tear-resistance. These properties are reached through hot-air texturisation of the material´s surface (hot air is applied to join the thin surface fibre of the textile with a stronger one to create a surface with feel similar to thick cotton textiles). more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your hips in cm (C)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.