Narvik Vest is an excellent choice for any winter activity, whether we are talking about winter sports, hiking, or walking around the city. The warmth under the vest is taken care of by the high-quality syn-thetic filling Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black, thanks to which the vest has similar insulating properties as the down, but its maintenance is very easy. The vest has an athletic cut, so it adapts to the figure and will easily fit under a waterproof layer. Breathable Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels increase wearing comfort and mobility. The clean and minimalist design made it a popular choice even for cas-ual wear.
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Quick-drying material
- Compressible and packable
- Anatomical shaping for better comfort
- Athletic fit
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chin guard
- Slightly dropped back hem for extra coverage
- One inner pocket with YKK zipper
- Two covered outer pockets with inverted YKK zippers and fine fleece inside
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
Shell fabric 2
Primaloft® Black insulation Eco was originally developed to solve the common shortfalls of standard continuous filament insulations: packability and softness. This brings all the expected features of PrimaLoft® synthetic to its class – full warmth values, wet performance, an efficient pack, and a soft feel. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
Polartec materials offer a new concept of textiles. They are based on the principle of blending structures of different textiles, which makes it possible to use different materials for outer and inner side of the textile. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.