Nautical Blue, Polartec® High Loft™, 490g
Product code: 20348
This men's fleece hoody has the highest warmth-to-weight ratio in the mountain skiing and climbing category.. Detail description
Its made with Polartec® High Loft and Power Stretch® Pro™ combination with excellent moisture transferring and rapid evaporation. When used alone, the fabrics are open enough to allow air to circulate, making you feel comfortable in milder conditions. Under a shell they provide excellent insulation values. You can take it absolutely anywhere. Chin protector and thumb holes makes it great for alpinists, climbers and hikers too.
- 4-way stretch fabric for enhanced comfort and range of motion
- Increased resistance and durability against the elements
- Retain warmth without restricting movement
- Stays dry. breathable and comfortable by continuously transferring moisture vapor and rapid evaporation.
- More bulk and trap more air due to the open knit of the fabric.
- Low-friction finish to reduce irritation when worn with other apparels
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- Adjustable hood fits under helmet
- Two hand pockets with YKK zippers
- One chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Full front reversed YKK zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- No side seam
- Raglan cut long sleeves with thumb holes
- Athletic slim fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
Ventilation of armpit
Shell fabric 2
Polartec® High Loft™ was created to expand and enhance the performance benefits and design applications of fleece technologies. By utilizing a high loft fiber construction we developed a stunningly soft and fluffy structure that compresses to pack easily in small spaces. more
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ is engineered to push the performance of our base stretch fabrics even further. By reinforcing the elastic fibers on the exterior surface we enhanced the overall 4-way stretch for more support and stability during movement. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.