Orange, Real Down, 1020g
Product code: 40626
Despite its low weight, the Chamonix Pro -11 down sleeping bag offers properties even for tough conditions.. Detail description
The Chamonix Pro -11 sleeping bag is ready to withstand even the coldest nights during all four seasons. Thanks to the dense filling volume and up to 98% ratio of down to feather, it offers great insulating properties for lovers of multi-day tourism even in winter and at high altitudes. Weighing only 500 grams at size Long, it offers an unprecedented weight-to-performance ratio, not only in terms of warmth but also in terms of the durability of the material itself. Sleeping bag Chamonix Pro -11 is made under the Polish Beskids from local down.
- Durable TORAY Airtastic outer material with a water-repellent finish
- The filling volume with 850cuin down will keep you warm
- Unique down to 98/2 feather ratio for even better warming properties
- Ergonomic shaping - sleeping bag adapted for free movement of hips, knees, and feet
- Chamber construction in the upper part in the shape of V, in the lower part in the shape of H
- A total of up to 42 chambers ensures a perfect distribution of down across the entire sleeping bag
- Inner collar with drawstring
- Advanced mummy shape
- Inner pocket
- Quality YKK zippers with two sliders
- Sewn and hand-filled by a specialist in Poland
Normal layers of clothing are not capable of providing adequate protection in low temperatures. There is a need for an additional insulating layer that blocks the leakage of body heat, the same like sleepingbags heats air around of the human body. more
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.