Our smallest backpack from the Ortler family, which we have been developing for many years, is the ideal choice for a one-day stay in nature. Behind the compact and clean design, there are so many features that you will discover something new on it every day. In addition, we paid special attention to the shaping of the AerVent back system, thanks to which the backpack not only fits perfectly on the back but provides enough space for ventilation.
- One compartment
- AerVent system - air ventilation system of the back panel
- Perfect back support is achieved by using a “U” shaped steel structure and a padded backplate
- Preparation for the hydration pack - attachment with Velcro and a tube port
- Lower zip pocket for a raincoat, which is part of the backpack
- Hipbelt pockets
- Front elastic pocket for easy access items
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Keys attachment in the zip pocket
- Trekking poles attachment points
- Side compression straps
- Removable padded hip belt
- YKK® zippers
- NIFCO/DURAFLEX® buckles
- Sternum strap with whistle
Integrated rain cover
Possibility of hydrapack
Pocket for notebook
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
Duraflex,the well-known plastic buckle & fastener brand for backpack & equipment. Firstly established in US, which is now available all around the world. We are the pioneer in this industry to provide one stop service from conceptual idea to after-sales service to customers. more
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.