Hibiscus, PRIMALOFT® Insulation Eco Black, 405g
Product code: 30146
This jacket is excellent as a stylish outer layer in cold, dry conditions or as a warm mid-layer in cold, wet conditions.. Detail description
The Alta W Jkt is a synthetic hooded jacket for all-round winter activities from skiing to hiking. The athletic regular fit runs close to the body and slips under a hardshell, without creating too much bulk. The synthetic Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black keep you warm whether you wear jacket alone or under a hardshell when you're confronted with a winter tempest. Hydrophobic insulation and a durable water repellent finish on the outer shell helps provide water resistance. The helmet compatible hood has a soft elastic along the outside edge with an adjustment in the back so it will not only stay on in wind, but keep your peripheral vision clear. High collar and elasticated seal on back are able to close out the worst of the weather when the conditions turn nasty. Two zippered hand pockets with soft velour inside, hold your keys and phone, trail map and tissues, or all necessities for riding the lifts all day long. A fixed hood, internal hem adjustment and sleeve hems with elastic panels keep the elements out. An unexpected drizzle won't leave you a cold and soaking mess, but it's best to pair this jacket with a waterproof shell if you know the weather is coming.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION ECO. features all the necessities for a thermally efficient insulation and adds the benefits of softness. packability and loft. It combines 60% - recycled materials with advanced fiber technology to create a high performing eco-friendly insulation for immediate warmth without bulk.
- The usage of a full dull textured 100% Nylon yarn together with a very thin air and moisture permeable PU coating gives this slightly stretch fabric the nice dry hand touch and wind resistance.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Jacket is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the jacket in the event of rain.
- Wind resistant
- Fast Drying
- Compressible and packable
- Articulated sleeves at the elbow line.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Athletic regular fit
- Adjustable insulated helmet compatible hood
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- Sleeve hem with elastic panels
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- One internal pocket with YKK zipper.
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers and soft velour layer
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
Primaloft® Black insulation Eco was originally developed to solve the common shortfalls of standard continuous filament insulations: packability and softness. This brings all the expected features of PrimaLoft® synthetic to its class – full warmth values, wet performance, an efficient pack, and a soft feel. more
|Your height in cm||Your chest in cm|