Black, PERTEX® Shield, 230g
Product code: 40500
Extra durable and breathable gaiters to protect against the snow.. Detail description
Gaiter Exped is an excellent choice for all lovers of hiking in the snowy terrain. We have used excel-lent technical materials in their design and production, which will be your guarantee even for the most demanding challenges - waterproof and breathable Pertex in the upper part protects the feet from snow, but also wind and water, Cordura in the lower part gives the gaiters durability in critical areas and protects them even before being damaged by sharp crampons. During thorough testing, the metal buckles also withstood extremely strong tension, and for extra durability, we strengthened the sewing.
- The upper part of the gaiters is made of 3-layer Pertex® Shield material, which is light, waterproof, and breathable
- The lower part of the sleeve made of robust Cordura® material is extra strong and resistant to snow, rain, and dirt
- Strap made of easily adjustable and extremely strong Hypalon® material
- We tested the strength of the material, metal clips, and sewing not only in the field but also in the la-boratory.
- 3D anatomical shape fit boots with no gaps and keeping dirt, twigs, scree, and snow out of your boots
- Front fastening with thick velcro
- Durable aluminum hook and strong strap on the top do not allow the boot to slide down
Cordura is a special polyamide fibre with exceptional abrasion- and tear-resistance. These properties are reached through hot-air texturisation of the material´s surface (hot air is applied to join the thin surface fibre of the textile with a stronger one to create a surface with feel similar to thick cotton textiles). more
|Feet size in cm||EU|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.