Citronelle, eVent®, 508g
Product code: 30444
The technical Reykjavik jacket is among our flagship jackets that combines all the best features you’d expect from a jacket of this calibre. Detail description
Thanks to the eVent material, which is one of the top technical materials on the market, the Reykjavik jacket is both extremely durable and lightweight at the same time. But what really makes this jacket stand out is its breathability, which is unrivalled on the market. The DirectVentingTM technology ensures the perfect comfort, which, thanks to millions of pores, immediately and effectively wicks sweat and moisture up towards the surface, so it will keep you dry even when you go hard in the paint. The waterproof properties will ensure your body stays dry even during the strongest of thunderstorms while windproof properties will ensure no unpleasant gust of wind will be an obstacle for you. The Reykjavik jacket is an excellent choice for professional athletes, but also for ordinary mountain climbers and nature enthusiasts. Its features and intelligent 3D cut, which adapts to your figure and will not restrict your movement, make it suitable to wear for a wide range of sports during all four seasons. As we’ve been developing and improving this jacket for many years, you can be sure that every detail has been perfectly thought out, and you’ll feel safe and comfortable throughout your adventures no matter the circumstance.
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from the fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under front zip
- Bottom secure snap closure
- Extended high collar for extra face protection to avoid friction at the chin.
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Two roomy chest pockets to hold gloves or a cap. Easily accessed even while wearing a backpack
- Sleeve pocket with water repellent zippers
- Underarm pit zips with water repellent zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zipping
- Reflective details
Ventilation of armpit
A waterproof breath of fresh air Perspiration / moisture vapour DWR-treated face fabric Rain, sleet, snow Wind Backer fabric Direct Venting™ membrane: proprietary ePTFE membrane is completely waterproof while instantly venting moisture and body heat Technology The technology is microscopic. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.