These three features guarantee that our flagship jacket is a great choice for a wide range of sports during all four seasons. You can use it for rain protection during summer hikes, but also as a top layer for skiing, climbing, or alpine skiing. This has all been made possible thanks to the eVent material, which is a concept in and of itself and can offer top-notch parameters without making any compromises despite being lightweight. This progressive, technical material is considered to be the most breathable material of its kind thanks to the millions of pores on its surface that allows for ventilation. Unlike with competing materials, eVent excels in being able to wick moisture up to the surface immediately and not after an excess of moisture has already accumulated beneath the surface. So no matter how much you sweat, the Karakorum jacket has got you covered and will keep you dry. The water resistance and high level of abrasion resistance means you’re guaranteed to be able to expose the Karakorum jacket to the harshest of challenges no problem.
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from the fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under front zip
- Bottom secure snap closure
- Extended high collar for extra face protection to avoid friction at the chin
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Two deep side pockets are accessible while wearing a backpack
- Side vent zippers parallel with the hand pockets provide easy access to the bottom layers.
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zipping
- Reflective details
Ventilation of armpit
Shell fabric 2
A waterproof breath of fresh air Perspiration / moisture vapour DWR-treated face fabric Rain, sleet, snow Wind Backer fabric Direct Venting™ membrane: proprietary ePTFE membrane is completely waterproof while instantly venting moisture and body heat Technology The technology is microscopic. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.