Black, 360 Vertigo, 615g
Product code: 30439
The waterproof and breathable Gasherbrum jacket is made to be worn throughout all four seasons.. Detail description
Light enough to protect against rain while on summer hikes, resistant enough to wear on ski slopes and in challenging terrain. Behind the qualities of the Gasherbrum jacket lies the waterproof 360 Vertigo material, which features a laminated structure that effectively wicks sweat and moisture outwards and away from your body while also serving as a barrier for keeping raindrops out. In order to guarantee its 100% waterproof quality, the jacket also comes equipped with water-repellent zippers, and we have glued back all of its seams so that not a single drop will get inside. Thanks to its minimalist design, the Gasherbrum jacket is very versatile and a great choice not only for mountainous terrain, but also urban environments.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Shaped elbows for freedom of movement
- Reinforced zippered flap with fine material at the neck
- Pit zippers for extra ventilation
- Reinforced sleeve tightening
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- 2 zipper side pockets under flap
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Corded zipper-pulls
Ventilation of armpit
360 VERTIGO materials are made of premium textile fibres with quality polyurethane lamination. The lamination directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out rain drops. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.