Red, PRIMALOFT® Insulation Eco Black, 500g
Product code: 30637
The very warm, yet lightweight and breathable Narvik winter jacket is a great alternative to down feather jackets.. Detail description
The Narvik jacket is an excellent choice for any winter activity, whether that be winter sports, hiking, or walking around the city. The jacket’s top-notch, synthetic, Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black padding will keep you warm, offering similar insulating properties as a down feather jacket but without the high maintenance, making taking care of the jacket extremely simple. The jacket has an athletic cut, making it form-fitting and easily adaptable even when worn under a waterproof layer, though the jacket is capable of handling light rain or snow in its own right. The clean and minimalist design also makes it a popular choice for casual wear.
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Quick-drying material
- Compressible and packable
- Anatomical shaping for better comfort
- Athletic fit
- Shaped sleeves in the elbow area
- Adjustable insulated helmet-compatible hood
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chin guard
- Sleeve hem with elastic cuff
- Slightly dropped back hem for extra coverage
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- One inner pocket with YKK zipper
- Two covered outer pockets with inverted YKK zippers and fine fleece inside
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
The Primaloft brand has been one of the absolute leaders in technical materials since 1983, when, at the request of the US Army, they created a synthetic alternative to down. Today, this manufacturer is respected for its wide portfolio of synthetic insulations that set the standard in their category. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.