Black, PERTEX® Shield, 230g
Product code: 40500
Gaiter Exped overshoes are an excellent choice for all those who love hiking in snowy terrain.. Detail description
We’ve used state-of-the-art, technical materials in both the design and production, allowing you to enjoy even the most challenging terrain and conditions worry-free - the waterproof and breathable Pertex material used in the upper part of the overshoes will protect your feet from the harsh cold snow, but also from strong winds and water while the Cordura material in the lower part will the overshoes will provide resistance in critical areas and even protection against damage caused by cat scratches. During thorough testing, the metal buckles were also able to withstand extremely strong tension, and for extra durability, we strengthened all stitching.
- The upper part of the gaiters is made of 3-layer Pertex® Shield material, which is light, waterproof, and breathable
- The lower part of the sleeve made of robust Cordura® material is extra strong and resistant to snow, rain, and dirt
- Strap made of easily adjustable and extremely strong Hypalon® material
- We tested the strength of the material, metal clips, and sewing not only in the field but also in the la-boratory.
- 3D anatomical shape fit boots with no gaps and keeping dirt, twigs, scree, and snow out of your boots
- Front fastening with thick velcro
- Durable aluminum hook and strong strap on the top do not allow the boot to slide down
Cordura is a special polyamide fibre with exceptional abrasion- and tear-resistance. These properties are reached through hot-air texturisation of the material´s surface (hot air is applied to join the thin surface fibre of the textile with a stronger one to create a surface with feel similar to thick cotton textiles). more
|Feet size in cm||EU|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.