Navy Blue, 360 Vertigo 3, 500g
Product code: 30436
A full-featured, alpine climbing shell jacket with superior articulation, made of 3-layer lightweight and durable waterproof 360 VERTIGO level 3 fabric. Detail description
The Garmish Jkt offers outstanding mobility, especially through the arms and body, so it moves with you even in the trickiest situations. When weather turns unstable, jacket takes on any conditions with a wind and water resistant 360 VERTIGO level 3 fabric and pit zip vents for warmer days. A fixed hood and internal hem adjustment keep the elements out, while side and inner pockets hold the necessities for riding the lifts all day long. This waterproof 3-layer fabric has a nylon face fabric that resists abrasion without weighing you down, PU membrane with 20.000 mm water column and backside 10D nylon tricot to secure membrane. For a wide range of outdoor pursuits where you need to keep moving quickly and powerfully, this jacket it has covered.
- Waterproof. windproof. breathable. lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under zip with chin guard
- Bottom secure snap closure
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable elastic hips drawcord
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers are highly water resistant
- but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
Ventilation of armpit
360 VERTIGO (level 3) materials are laminated on the polyurethane basis. Highly effective PU membrane directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out raindrops. Due to high degree of breathability and water resistance, the materials are suitable for alpine hiking and difficult climbs during which the material is subjected to considerable pressure. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.