Syrah, eVent®, 508g
Product code: 30421
Full-featured eVent® hi-tech shell jacket is built for wide range of outdoor pursuits including climbing, hiking, backcountry skiing. It provides an optimized combination of durable waterproofness, windproofness and breathability. Detail description
This hi-tech men's waterproof jacked with innovative design and superior articulation won't disappoint even the most demanding enthusiast. Comfort is secured by one of the most progressive materials today. It's a 3-layer fabric with eVent® unique waterproof membrane, which is currently the most breathable membrane on the market. In practice it means, that your jacket breaths through millions of pores, therefore the moisture is immediately ventilated to the surface and you remain dry even during extreme performance. Its smart and 3D-shaped fit offers outstanding mobility, especially through the arms and body, so it moves with you even in the trickiest situations. Seamless shoulders, adjustable hood with laminated brim and bottom hem adjustment give you more rain and wind protection. Vent zippers placed on the sides you appreciate in warmer days as well as when you'll need something from bottom layers. Side and inner pockets hold the necessities for riding the lifts all day long. This waterproof 3-layer fabric resists abrasion without weighing you down, PTFE membrane with 30.000 mm water column and backside nylon mesh to secure membrane.
- Waterproof. Windproof. Breathable. Lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under front zip
- Bottom secure snap closure
- Extended high collar for extra face protection to avoid friction at the chin.
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Two deep side pockets are accessible while wearing a backpack.
- Side vent zippers parallel with the hand pockets provides easy access to the bottom layers.
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab.
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain.
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters.
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zip.
- Reflective details
- Note: YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers are highly water resistant
- but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Ventilation of armpit
Shell fabric 2
eVent Technology Sweating is a natural process — part of what you could call the natural air conditioning of the human body. When we exercise, our muscles produce heat.eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.