Black, PERTEX® Shield, 230g
Product code: 40500
Designed to be lighter and more packable, the Gaiters Exped are built with ultralight, durable, waterproof and breathable 3-layer Pertex Shield fabric and rugged polyester Cordura®. Detail description
Strategically placed lower sections resist snow and rain, while retaining the performance fit. Cordura® protects the gaiter from sharp crampons and abrasive terrain. Asymmetric-shaped bottom edges are curved to fit boots evenly with no gaps, keeping dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of boots. Hypalon® instep straps offer excellent durability and easy adjustment. Loops above buckles keep strap end from flapping. Easy-access hook-and-loop closures open in front for quick on/off plus they can be adjusted for a custom fit. Low-profile leg shape reduces snagging, tapers slightly at ankles for a sleek fit. Tops feature comfortable nylon webbing straps with alu-hook to keep gaiters from slipping down legs. Gaiters have double-riveted boot lace hooks to grab laces, helping keep gaiters in place.
- Lightweight. waterproof and breathable 3-layer Pertex® Shield upper sections offer maximum breathability.
- Rugged polyester Cordura® lower sections resist snow
- rain and dirt while offering excellent durability where you need it most.
- 3D anatomical shape fit boots with no gaps and keeping dirt, twigs, scree and snow out of your boots.
- Easy-access hook-and-loop closures open in front for quick on/off.
- Tops feature comfortable strong nylon webbing straps with low-profile alu hook to keep gaiters from slipping down legs.
- Extremely strong Hypalon® instep straps offer excellent durability and easy adjustment.
- Strength of Hypalon® metal buckles and sewing are tested in field and laboratory.
- Loops above buckles keep strap end from flapping.
Cordura is a special polyamide fibre with exceptional abrasion- and tear-resistance. These properties are reached through hot-air texturisation of the material´s surface (hot air is applied to join the thin surface fibre of the textile with a stronger one to create a surface with feel similar to thick cotton textiles). more
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.