If a defect occurs in your purchased goods during the warranty period, you have the legal right to complain about this defect. The warranty on newly purchased goods is 2 years. It starts on the day of purchase. The warranty does not usually cover mechanical damage and damage from natural elements.
HOW TO CLAIM WARRANTY?
Send the package with the goods to the address:
- Zajo Design s.r.o.
- 29. Augusta 1646/6
- 924 01 Galanta, Slovakia
The package must include:
- A complaint form, which can be found at this link or at the bottom of this page, where you describe the defect in as much detail as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Pay extra attention to the "IBAN" field in the form. In case of incorrect completion, we will not be able to return the money to you in time if necessary.
- The complaint will be settled as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days from the complaint and receipt of the claimed goods.
- You will be informed about the result of the complaint immediately after the end of the complaint procedure by e-mail or telephone, and a complaint protocol will be delivered to you together with the goods.
- We recommend sending the shipment as a registered package with insurance so that you can complain about the matter in case of loss of goods on the way to us.