PRIMALOFT® Silver High-Loft, 860g
Codice articolo: 40728
Exceptionally comfortable lightweight insulated mattress with aluminum layer to reject ground chill and thick crosswise air chambers for extra comfort. Descrizione
Get a good night’s sleep with this exceptionally comfortable lightweight insulated mattress with 27 air chambers of crosswise inflatable technology. An internal later of PRIMALOFT® Silver High-Loft and aluminum film provides thermal regulation. Thanks to the larger air chamber at the top of the matt you’ll feel rested even if you forget to pack a pillow. When you’re ready to go simply pack up your matt into the included pouch.
- Super lightweight insulation pad with an exceptionally small pack size
- PRIMALOFT® Silver High-Loft 80g fill in a baffle construction for top body heat reflection and insulation
- Aluminium film reflects heat
- the 1 thicker top air chambers provide more comfort
- Air chambers ensure true sleeping comfort
- air chambers aligned crosswise ensure an ideal relation between weight and insulation
- lightweight 30D upper material
- comes with a pack sack for transport and storage
- with a user-friendly valve that has a 2 point safety closure.
- Sleeping mattresses have a warmth number called an R-value that relates to its resistance to heat loss. Although home insulation uses the same R-value system (EN 12667:2001). Unfortunately. there is no outdoor industry standard for measuring R-values in sleeping mattress since there are many more variations in these mattresses compared to home insulation. Our warmth variable reflects our experience while testing the mattresses. which was generally on par with the differences between the R-Values. When comparing R-values. know that the measurement is fairly linear: a mattress with an R-value of 5.0 is five times warmer than a mattress with an R-value of 1.0.
Istruzioni di cura
The Primaloft brand has been one of the absolute leaders in technical materials since 1983, when, at the request of the US Army, they created a synthetic alternative to down. Today, this manufacturer is respected for its wide portfolio of synthetic insulations that set the standard in their category. Altro
This product has extended warranty for 3 years. The warranty covers manufacturing, material and technological defects only. Please check carefully all products, when you buying them. Warranty does not cover wear and tear, mechanical damage and possible changes in appearance caused by using the product. Altro
Grazie per la tua richiesta.
Cercheremo di rispondere alla tua domanda o commento il prima possibile