Dark Purple, DOWNTEK™, 480g
Product code: 30634
Versatile down hoody jacket made from water repellent DOWNTEK white goose down and lightweight PERTEX® Quantum fabric. Works as a standalone piece for cool, dry weather or as a warm mid-layer. Detail description
Since down doesn't maintain its warmth when it gets wet, we use combination of synthetic PrimaLoft® and natural DOWNTEK white goose down with water repellent finish. Down and synthetic insulation are strategically mapped to keep you warm whether you wear the Valbella W Jkt alone or under a hardshell when you're confronted with a winter tempest. The synthetic insulation is placed in areas that are prone to moisture (hood, hem, collar, elbows and underarms), and the down is stuffed everywhere else to keep your core warm while allowing the jacket to be light and compressible. Down is a mix of feathers and clusters that work cooperatively to create air pockets in and amongst the fiber structure. Air pockets are little barriers, preventing warm air from escaping and cold air from entering. Down with composition 90/10 and 800 cuins fill power takes up bigger air pockets, trapping more warm air and providing greater thermal insulation. This light hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along and so your pack stays organized. The same synthetic fills the low-profile helmet compatible hood so your ears stay warm. Two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and one zippered inner pocket hold your keys and phone, gloves and beanies, or all necessities for riding the lifts all day long. A fixed hood, internal hem adjustment and sleeve hems with elastic trimming keep the elements out. An unexpected drizzle won't leave you a cold and soaking mess, but it's best to pair this jacket with a waterproof shell if you know the weather is coming.
- Composite construction provides warmth where it is needed the most.
- Insulated with DOWNTEK 100% White goose down 90/10 – 800 cuins with water repellent finish. Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft. Primaloft® Silver insulation and Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black.
- Jacket is made with a lightweight fabric. so the feathers are slightly visible through the fabric of the light color.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Jacket is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the jacket in the event of rain.
- Fast Drying
- Wind resistant
- Slim fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves at the elbow line. underarm gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk
- Sleeve hem with elastic trimming
- Fully adjustable insulated helmet compatible hood
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
- Compressible and packable - stuff sack is attached inside the pocket
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- Two hand pockets with YKK reversed zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- One internal pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage
What is DownTek™?Only the most amazing thing since the umbrella. Here's the thing: Down is the single best insulation that exists. Period.Its Achilles heel? Water. Rain. Sweat. Snow. Anything wet. Mother Nature designed down clusters to trap pockets of air. more
Using some of the finest yarns available with the optimum thread count, Pertex Quantum® has an extremely light, yet dense weave construction. Pertex Quantum® certainly stands its ground – easily able to withstand hardcore and expedition use. more
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft is built with two different sizes of fibers, for high thermal values and incredible loft. It’s comfortable, durable and retains 85% of its insulation value even when it’s wet. more
I prodotti YKK possono essere trovati in tutti i settori dell'industria. Esiste una vasta gamma di chiusure lampo YKK, bottoni, fibbie e accessori, che sono noti per la loro alta qualità e durata. Siamo orgogliosi di utilizzare solo le cerniere YKK e fibbie in tutti i nostri indumenti. more
The zonal design technology combines the goose down insulation of DonwTek™ with panels of PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. PrimaLoft®, which is used in the hood, collar, shoulders, cuffs and under the arms, insulates even if wet. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.