PRIMALOFT® Silver Insulation Active, 300g
Product code: 30644
Tight-fitting men's vest with a hybrid construction, based on the popular men's jacket Arth.. Detail description
The light and breathable Arth Vest combines the best of the world of technical materials - it is a com-bination of lightweight Primaloft Active warming padding, breathable Toyota Gelanots outer material, and Polartec Powerstretch fleece panels. This combination together forms a vest that is excellent for active movement during all four seasons, including hiking, running, cross-country skiing, or similar sports. The vest has a slim cut and perfectly adapts to the figure, does not restrict movement, and thanks to the quality materials and their use in strategic areas, it effectively removes sweat and mois-ture during the entire activity.
- PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION ACTIVE removes excess heat and moisture.
- Breathable side panels made of POLARTEC POWERSTRETCH material.
- The vest is windproof and has a water-repellent finish.
- Quick-drying material.
- Anatomical shaping for even greater comfort.
- Adapted to an athletic figure.
- Slightly elongated back.
- YKK zipper with inner flap and chin guard.
- Chest pocket with YKK zipper.
- Two outer pockets with YKK zippers.
- Fully adjustable insulated hood adapted for use with a helmet.
- Bottom hem adjustable with elastic cord.
- Plastic zipper pullers with protrusions for a better grip.
Shell fabric 2
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active offers best-in-class breathability and unmatched warmth that is designed specifically for high-intensity use. The construction of PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active enables excess heat and moisture to escape, keeping the user comfortable and dry, while also allowing for more breathable outer and liner fabrics with its non-migrating properties. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Your height in cm (A)||Your chest in cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.