Yellow, Real Down, 1596g
Šifra proizvoda: 40621
The Bering Pro -20 down sleeping bag is the flagship of our sleeping bags portfolio, designed for the most extreme expeditions.. Detaljan opis
The Bering Pro -20 sleeping bag is designed primarily for climbers and expeditions to high altitudes and the harshest conditions. The very light and at the same time extremely durable TORAY Airtastic™ outer material can withstand even demanding tests and reliably retains a warm filling. The sleeping bag is filled with Polish goose down with a high filling volume and a very good ratio of down to feathers, which results in the ability to use this sleeping bag in extreme cases down to temperatures of -42°C. Thanks to the sophisticated chamber construction, we were able to squeeze the weight of the sleeping bag up to the level of 1500 grams in the case of size Long, despite its excellent properties.
- Durable TORAY Airtastic outer material with a water-repellent finish
- The 750cuin filling volume will keep you warm
- Down to feather ratio 90/10
- Ergonomic shaping - sleeping bag adapted for free movement of hips and knees
- V-shaped chamber construction, with hidden seams
- The chambers ensure the perfect distribution of down across the entire sleeping bag
- Advanced mummy shape
- The collar and hood are adapted for one-handed regulation
- Tightening with a drawstring in the neck area
- Inside zip pocket
- Main two-way zipper YKK
- Sewn and hand-filled by a specialist in Poland
Za vrijeme hladnoća nisu dovoljne obične vrste odjeće za zaštitu pred niskim temperaturama. Za to je potreban dodatan izolacijski sloj koji će blokirati odlazak tjelesne temperature, sl. kao što vreća za spavanje zagrijava zrak u okolici ljudskog tijela. više
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.