The Narvik Vest is a synthetic vest for all-round winter activities from skiing to hiking. The athletic regular fit runs close to the body and slips under a hardshell, without creating too much bulk. The synthetic Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black keep you warm when you're confronted with a winter tempest. Hydrophobic insulation and a durable water repellent finish on the outer shell helps provide water resistance. Side panels made of Pontetorto Tecnostretch fabric increases active use breathability and mobility. High collar and elasticated seal on back are able to close out the worst of the weather when the conditions turn nasty. Two zippered hand pockets with soft velour inside, hold your keys and phone, trail map and tissues, or all necessities for riding the lifts all day long.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION ECO. features all the necessities for a thermally efficient insulation and adds the benefits of softness. packability and loft. It combines 60% - recycled materials with advanced fiber technology to create a high performing eco-friendly insulation for immediate warmth without bulk.
- The usage of a full dull textured 100% Nylon yarn together with a very thin air and moisture permeable PU coating gives this slightly stretch fabric the nice dry hand touch and wind resistance.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Vest is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the vest in the event of rain.
- Breathable. stretch side panels made of Pontetorto Tecnostretch fabric for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Wind resistant
- Fast Drying
- Compressible and packable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Athletic regular fit
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage
- One internal pocket with YKK zipper.
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers and soft velour layer
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
Shell fabric 2
Primaloft® Black insulation Eco was originally developed to solve the common shortfalls of standard continuous filament insulations: packability and softness. This brings all the expected features of PrimaLoft® synthetic to its class – full warmth values, wet performance, an efficient pack, and a soft feel. više
High tech surfaces are the latest trend in sports apparel - even for fleece. The Tecnostretch line from Pontetorto perfectly satisfies the requirements for a clean look and high elasticity while delivering top insulation performance. više
|Visina u cm (A)||Prsa u cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.