Black, PERTEX® Quantum AIR, 135g
Code de produit: 30442
Lightweight, durable and packable Litio W Jkt provides balance between wind resistance and breathability.. Description détaillée
This extremely light windshell jacket is best used as a mountain jacket during warmer seasons and when the forecast calls for nice weather. It is a great choice for backcountry skiing in winter or for hiking, rock climbing, backpacking and trail running in summer. Very light Pertex® Quantum Air provides simple, but effective shelter. This jacket does a great job at breaking the wind and provides the top of breathability in the same way. At a low weight and extremely packable, the jacket is easy to bring along, especially for those move fast and light. Litio: when the weight matters.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air material provides balance between wind resistance and breathability.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Jacket is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the jacket in the event of rain.
- Wind resistant
- Fast Drying
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Athletic regular fit
- Articulated sleeves at the elbow line.
- Full front reversed YKK zipper with internal flap and chinguard.
- One chest pocket with YKK zipper.
- Compressible and packable into the chest pocket
- Sleeve hem with elastic trimming
- Adjustable hood
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- Reflective elements
Perméabilité à l'air
Pertex® Quantum Air is engineered with increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability. The more openly woven structure of Quantum Air fabrics allows airflow through the fabric, which helps to regulate your body heat and keep you comfortable for longer. plus
Tableau des tailles
|Votre hauteur en cm (A)||Votre poitrine en cm (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.