Deep Lagoon, Merino wool, 290g
Product code: 10875
The combination of the properties of merino wool and bamboo makes the Bergen men's top an ideal bottom layer for all kinds of winter activities. Detail description
Warm and breathable, these are the two main attributes for men's Bergen Zip Top, which combines the best of the world of natural outdoor materials. One of them is the merino wool, which is obtained from a special merino sheep breed. This material excels not only in breathability but also in antibacterial properties and the ability to absorb your body heat. So it will keep you warm no matter what conditions and activities you expose it to. The opposite part of the shirt construction is bamboo - this material has almost the same properties as merino but does not tend to scratch, making this shirt even more comfortable to wear. The Zip Top variant of our Bergen Merino shirts collection also has a zipper under the neck and sleeves with holes for the thumbs, so you can optimize it to your needs even better.
- Half-zip front opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation
- High quality YKK zipper with semi - automatic lock slider
- Interior zipper flap with chin-guard
- Flatlock seams prevents chafing enhance comfort while wearing
- Raglan cut long sleeves with thumb holes
- Double layer back yoke
- Our merino wool is mulesing-free
Synthetic / Natural
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.