Charisma, eVent®, 412g
Product code: 30445
Waterproof, windproof, and breathable at the same time - these are the three characteristics that best describe our Silvretta jacket. These three features guarantee that our flagship jacket is a great choice for a wide range of sports in all seasons. Detail description
You can use it, for example, as protection against rain during summer hikes, but also as a top layer for skiing, climbing, or ski alpinism. We have achieved all this thanks to the eVent material, which can offer exceptional properties without any compromise. This progressive technical material is considered to be the most breathable material of its kind, thanks to the millions of pores on its surface through which it breathes. Unlike competing materials, eVent excels in being able to dissipate moisture to the surface immediately and not after an excess of it has accumulated below the surface. So no matter how sweaty you are, the Silvretta jacket will keep you dry. Waterproofness and high abrasion resistance is your guarantee that you can expose the Silvretta jacket to even the harshest challenges.
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from the fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort – fit designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows
- 3D patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Laminated flap under front zip
- Bottom secure snap closure
- Extended high collar for extra face protection to avoid friction at the chin
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- Two deep side pockets are accessible while wearing a backpack
- Side vent zippers parallel with the hand pockets provide easy access to the bottom layers.
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket with zipping
- Reflective details
Ventilation of armpit
eVent Technology Sweating is a natural process — part of what you could call the natural air conditioning of the human body. When we exercise, our muscles produce heat.eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.