The Annapurna W Jkt is our flagship in the waterproof jacket category - its properties are taken care of by the eVent material, which does not let a drop of water through, but at the same time can very quickly wick sweat and moisture to the surface thanks to millions of pores. And that, unlike competing materials, immediately and throughout the performance period, not after excess heat has accumulated beneath its surface. Thanks to this, this jacket is an excellent choice for many sports or activities during all four seasons - whether as a layer for winter sports that will protect you from the pungent wind, rain and snow, or as an emergency protection against summer rain in the mountains. The Annapurna jacket, unlike the Silvretta W Jkt model, is slightly elongated and has a reinforced material on the shoulders for extra durability.
- 3-layer eVent® material with DirectVentingTM technology
- DWR treatment (permanent water repellent treatment) helps the water to run down the surface
- Taped seams
- Fully adjustable hood with reinforced visor adapted for use with a helmet
- Reinforced zippered flap with fine material at the neck
- The extended and raised collar prevents friction on the chin
- YKK AquaGuard® water-repellent zippers
- Two deep side pockets
- Ventilation zippers under the armpits
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal laminated chest pocket
Ventilation of armpit
eVent Technology Sweating is a natural process — part of what you could call the natural air conditioning of the human body. When we exercise, our muscles produce heat.eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Kõrgus (A)||Rindkere (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.