Light enough as waterproof protection during summer hiking, durable enough for ski slopes, and challenging terrain. The Gasherbrum jacket is made of the waterproof material 360 Vertigo 2 with a lamination layer inside that effectively wicks sweat and moisture outwards but also serves as a barrier against raindrops. To guarantee 100% waterproofness, the jacket is also equipped with water-repellent zippers and taped seams. The Gasherbrum jacket excels in its versatility not only in mountain terrain but thanks to clean design is also a popular choice for casual wearing.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Shaped elbows for freedom of movement
- Reinforced zippered flap with fine material at the neck
- Pit zippers for extra ventilation
- Reinforced sleeve tightening
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Taped seams for added waterproofness
- YKK's water repellent AquaGuard® series zippers
- 2 zipper side pockets under flap
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Corded zipper-pulls
Ventilation of armpit
360 VERTIGO (level 2) materials are made of premium textile fibres with quality polyurethane lamination. The lamination directs water vapours away from the body to the surface of the material and blocks out rain drops. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.