Rose Orange, PRIMALOFT® Down Blend Silver, 410g
Product code: 30635
Versatile lightweight and packable PrimaLoft® Down Blend jacket is intended as a mid-layer in cool conditions during winter or as a light outer layer from spring until autumn. Detail description
Since down doesn't maintain its warmth when it gets wet, we use unique synthetic and down blend insulation from PrimaLoft®. The combination of PrimaLoft® Down Blend Silver and strategically mapped Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft, Primaloft® Silver insulation and Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black keep you warm whether you wear the Livigno W Jkt alone or under a hardshell when you're confronted with a winter tempest. The synthetic insulation is placed in areas that are prone to moisture (hem, collar, elbows and underarms), and the down blend is stuffed everywhere else to keep your core warm while allowing the jacket to be light and compressible. This light hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along and so your pack stays organized. The same down blend fills the low-profile helmet compatible hood so your ears stay warm. Two zippered hand pockets hold your keys and phone, trail map and tissues, or all necessities for riding the lifts all day long. A fixed hood, internal hem adjustment and sleeve hems with elastic trimming keep the elements out. An unexpected drizzle won't leave you a cold and soaking mess, but it's best to pair this jacket with a waterproof shell if you know the weather is coming.
- Composite construction provides warmth where it is needed the most.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® Down Blend Silver. Primaloft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft. Primaloft® Silver insulation and Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black.
- Jacket is made with a lightweight fabric. so the feathers are slightly visible through the fabric of the light color.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
- Jacket is not waterproof. We recommend wearing a waterproof shell over the jacket in the event of rain.
- Fast Drying
- Wind resistant
- Slim fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated sleeves at the elbow line. underarm gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk
- Sleeve hem with elastic trimming
- Fully adjustable insulated helmet compatible hood
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
- Compressible and packable - stuff sack is attached inside the pocket
- Full front 1-way YKK reversed zipper with internal flap and chinguard
- Two hand pockets with YKK reversed zippers
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- Slightly dropped back hem for coverage
PrimaLoft ® Silver Insulation Down Blend is the ultimate hybrid of 40% PrimaLof t® ultra-fine fibers and 60% water-repellent down that offers warmth equivalent to 650-fill down within your gear, and permanent water-resistance that maintains 94% of its warmth when wet. more
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft is built with two different sizes of fibers, for high thermal values and incredible loft. It’s comfortable, durable and retains 85% of its insulation value even when it’s wet. more
Primaloft® Black insulation Eco was originally developed to solve the common shortfalls of standard continuous filament insulations: packability and softness. This brings all the expected features of PrimaLoft® synthetic to its class – full warmth values, wet performance, an efficient pack, and a soft feel. more
Using some of the finest yarns available with the optimum thread count, Pertex Quantum® has an extremely light, yet dense weave construction. Pertex Quantum® certainly stands its ground – easily able to withstand hardcore and expedition use. more
The zonal design technology combines different types of PrimaLoft® Insulation very smart. A unique hybrid of PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Down Blend, which is used in the sleeves, hood and around the body, contains water-repellent white duck down and ultra-fine fibers. more
YKK products can be found in all areas of industry. YKK produces a wide range of zippers, buttons, buckles and fastening accessories renowned internationally for their outstanding quality and durability. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.