Narvik Jkt is an excellent choice for any winter activity, whether we are talking about winter sports, hiking, or walking around the city. The warmth under the jacket is taken care of by the high-quality synthetic filling Primaloft® Insulation Eco Black, thanks to which the jacket has similar insulating properties as the down jacket, but its maintenance is very easy. The jacket has an athletic cut, so it adapts to the figure and will easily fit under a waterproof layer, although the jacket itself can handle light rain or snow. The clean and minimalist design made it a popular choice even for casual wear.
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Quick-drying material
- Compressible and packable
- Anatomical shaping for better comfort
- Athletic fit
- Shaped sleeves in the elbow area
- Adjustable insulated helmet-compatible hood
- Full front 2-way YKK Vislon® zipper with internal flap and chin guard
- Sleeve hem with elastic cuff
- Slightly dropped back hem for extra coverage
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic draw-cord
- One inner pocket with YKK zipper
- Two covered outer pockets with inverted YKK zippers and fine fleece inside
- Embossed plastic zipper pullers are easy to grab
Primaloft® Black insulation Eco was originally developed to solve the common shortfalls of standard continuous filament insulations: packability and softness. This brings all the expected features of PrimaLoft® synthetic to its class – full warmth values, wet performance, an efficient pack, and a soft feel. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.