With a weight of 260 grams, the Litio Down Jkt down jacket is the lightest insulated jacket in our collection and is part of our Litio product family, combining products with top parameters and at the same time ultra-low weight. The outer material is durable and densely woven, yet very light Pertex Quantum® material. Behind the warmth of the Litio Down jacket, despite its lightness, is the first-class white goose down in a unique ratio 98/2 of down to feathers, with a filling volume of 850cuin. For the best functionality of individual materials on the body and optimal heat performance, the jacket has a slim, close-fitting cut.
- Note: We used a filling made of real and first-class natural down for the product, which has not been chemically bleached. Therefore, the dark brown feathers with a higher pigment content make up about 0.5% of the down filling. Due to the use of ultralight material, these feathers can be seen through the jacket material in lighter colors. This is a natural phenomenon, which is not a defect of the padding and does not affect the functionality of the jacket.
- Composite construction provides warmth where it is needed the most.
- Easily packable
- Two large main side pockets
- Adjustable hood
- The bottom edge of the jacket is adjustable with an elastic band in the inner pocket
- Elastic cuffs at the end of the sleeves
Ventilation of armpit
Using some of the finest yarns available with the optimum thread count, Pertex Quantum® has an extremely light, yet dense weave construction. Pertex Quantum® certainly stands its ground – easily able to withstand hardcore and expedition use. more
Normal layers of clothing are not capable of providing adequate protection in low temperatures. There is a need for an additional insulating layer that blocks the leakage of body heat, the same like sleepingbags heats air around of the human body. more
|Height (A)||Chest (B)|
Thank you for your inquiry.
We will try to respond to your question or comment as soon as possible.