Jackets that move with you
Are you tired of the feeling of being restricted by your own clothes when wandering on mountain trails? We get it. It was supposed to be about freedom, it was supposed to be your space to switch off and just focus on the next step. And instead, it feels like a straightjacket is tying you down.
That's exactly why some time ago we created the Rossa and Arth collection made from hybrid materials, designed to give you total freedom of movement. For the pure joy of being out there in the wild, without any compromises.
What are hybrid jackets?
Hybrid jackets combine different materials and technologies into one construction, resulting in a product that can offer functionality that a single material could not. Most often, it's a combination of a durable outer material that protects against the vagaries of the weather, a insulating padding that keeps your body warm, and flexible panels that allow your body to move without restriction.
In our case, that means:
- Warming Primaloft filling to keep your core body protected from the cold
- Polartec fleece panels, which are stretchy and also wick moisture away effectively
- Durable outer material with a water-repellent finish that won't allow raindrops to soak into the jacket - instead they run down the surface
What activities is a hybrid jacket right for?
Thanks to its versatility, a hybrid jacket will often be your first choice all year round. You can use it for:
- Cross-country skiing, ski touring, trail running. Or anything else where your body gets a workout and generates enough heat. The jacket will keep enough of it in so you don't get cold. And it'll wick away the rest.
- In transitional seasons for less intense activities: hiking, the city, chilly evenings. The jacket will keep you warm, keep the moisture away, plus the slim fit makes it chic for the streets.
- In summer, if the weather happens to get crazy.
How about a skirt?
It takes real skill to combine three materials and make the most of them. And once you've done that, why limit it to jackets?
That's why you'll find this clever combination on our Rossa hiking skirt. The same benefits, the same freedom, the same joy of movement.